Negotiate to Win (Book)
Negotiation is one skill everyone needs in order to get more of what they want – To sell more, to keep costs down, to manage better, to strengthen relationships – To Win!
Jim Thomas shows you exactly how the best negotiators reach long-lasting positive solutions that build profits, performance, and relationships.
This indispensable guide covers all you'll ever need to know about negotiating, including:
- The 21 Rules of Successful Negotiating – And how to defend against them!
- "Quickies" – Specific tips on how to successfully negotiate with bosses, children, car dealers, contractors, auto mechanics, and many others.
- Why Americans are among the worst negotiators on Earth.
- How to overcome your natural reluctance to bargain.
- Why win-win negotiating is so vital.
- How to thoroughly prepare for your negotiations.
- How to deal with counterparts who intimidate or harass you.
- How to negotiate ethically –And deal with those who don't!
- How to negotiate more successfully across cultural lines.
- Thomas's Truisms – 50 memorable negotiating maxims.
- The psychology of negotiating, historical illustrations, day-to-day applications, and much, much more!
Read what others have to say about Negotiate To Win on Goodreads...
World-Famous Negotiating CoachLearn More
Sharpen your negotiation skills, and give your business the edge it needs to profit.
Our negotiation training programs are presented as in-house, client-sponsored programs that are custom-designed from one of our existing courses. Learn More
WE'RE THE WORLD'S LEADER FOR RESULTS-DRIVEN, HIGHLY CUSTOMIZED NEGOTIATION TRAINING
Common Ground Seminars, Inc. is a consortium of organizations and individuals with an expertise in the fields of negotiation and conflict resolutio...Learn More
The Foremost Negotiation Workshop Today
From the profusion of negotiation theories, traditions, strategies and folklore Common Ground Seminars harvested negotiating techniques that succee...Learn More