World-Renowned Negotiating Coach
Hi, I'm Jim Thomas. Welcome to Common Ground Seminars.
Did you know that negotiation skills are more essential than ever before?
In our global economy, it’s essential that you sharpen your negotiation skills to give your organization the edge it needs to not only profit but survive. This is especially true in today’s changing economy.
Through our fresh, bold approach, you’ll learn potent techniques to help you navigate through the toughest negotiations. And, because we customize our presentations, you'll get immediate, measurable results.
Unlike our Competitors:
- We customize our training with interviews from your key employees,
- Develop personalized case studies, and
- Conduct sessions that resonate with your attendees.
Don't waste your money (and your staff's time) on "run-of-the-mill," standardized negotiation training.
- Negotiate more effectively than our competitors' clients,
- They achieve negotiating proficiency right out of class, and
- They maintain their skills longer.
Plus, Negotiate to Win Training is Guaranteed.
If you don’t recover the cost of your Negotiate to Win Workshop through more effective negotiating within just two weeks, and if each of your attendees doesn’t recover at least 5 times the cost of attendance through more effective negotiating within one year, we'll refund your money.
Where else are you guaranteed a 500% annual return on your training investment?
- Improve your negotiating skills and increase your profits with our Workshops, Keynotes, Coaching, and Consulting.
- Jim can help with your upcoming negotiations over the phone, via Skype, or with a visit to your site.
- Even a few hours of negotiating expertise can have an extremely positive impact on your bottom line.
Jim is an Expert in:
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Domestic & International Business
- Trade & Diplomacy
- Real Estate
- Labor Relations
- The Environment
- Arms Control
- And a host of other subjects
*Jim is a Faculty Member of The Pacific Coast Banking School and Louisiana State University's Graduate School of Banking.
Jim's Clients include:
- Fortune 500 Companies
- Banks and Credit Unions
- Trade and Professional Associations
- National, State & Local Governments
- Multi-National Corporations & Organizations
Nominated for a Pulitzer!
Available in Many Languages!
Also Available on Audio From Audible.com!
Narrated by Jim
Chinese, Hebrew, Indonesian, Japanese, Polish, Russian,
Spanish, Arabic, Korean, Italian, Hindi, Portuguese, German, French
Can't get your employees together in one place?
Schedule a Web Training Session.
Need help with an upcoming negotiation?
World-Famous Negotiating CoachLearn More
Sharpen your negotiation skills, and give your business the edge it needs to profit.
Our negotiation training programs are presented as in-house, client-sponsored programs that are custom-designed from one of our existing courses.Learn More
"Negotiate to WIN provided the most usable information I've ever gotten in a workshop of any kind."...
"I've already negotiated with her on two points and, next week, we're negotiating with a client who disagrees with a past bill. My business ...
"I was astonished at how quickly I found myself using the knowledge conveyed so efficiently and effectively."...